[CT-NFB] PAC Plan

mvcmelley at gmail.com mvcmelley at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 15:22:41 UTC 2020

Hello Federation Family,

I need a volunteer immediately to take over the PAC Plan. This stands for
Pre-Authorized Contribution. Many members of our affiliate are already
signed up as monthly donors. You can donate as little as $5.00 a month. I
need someone to be the organizer of the PAC Plan and encourage more members
to sign up. Please email me right away to volunteer for this position. With
all our active members I'm counting on someone to help me with this
situation.

Thank you,

Maryanne Melley

President