[CT-NFB] We found the fountain of youth! Join us!

Phillip Magalnick philmag at optonline.net
Tue Jun 23 19:00:32 UTC 2020

Federation family,
The Southwest chapter has been holding weekly 2 PM calls on Wednesdays since the pandemic began. We’ve had some great speakers, and tomorrow is no different!
Please join us as we welcome Haylin Alpert, a terrific personal coach with respect to health, fitness, and yoga who has helped change our lives over the past month! Honorata and I have been engaging in private lessons via zoom, and Haylin has been terrific in being very descriptive and attentive to our positions, breathing, etc. It has been great, we are having him on the call to discuss who he is, what he does, and how he is passionate about helping Others to get healthy and fit. He will share some basic ideas for keeping healthy in the home, and hopefully inspire some of us to work a little harder on our health and wellness!
Adele his facility is in Stamford, the capability of using zoom is present, and can change how we can attend this type of activity!
Hopefully, you can join us at 2 PM tomorrow, the phone number remains:
605-313-4834
Access code:
433706

Honorata and I hope that all of your summers are starting off healthy and safely!

Phil

Respectfully,
P.A. Magalnick,JP
203-912-5783
Justice of the Peace, CT
President, National Federation of the Blind-SWCT Chapter
1st VP, National Federation of the Blind-CT Affiliate
Vice-Chair, Stamford Committee on Accessibility