[CT-NFB] #Giving Tuesday

Phillip Magalnick philmag at optonline.net
Mon May 4 20:19:36 UTC 2020

Mary,
You are indeed correct, a great opportunity to give and to  have it maximized! I truly personally appreciate you stepping up to coordinate this program. This is what leader ship is all about.

Respectfully,
P.A. Magalnick,JP
203-912-5783
Justice of the Peace, CT
President, National Federation of the Blind-SWCT Chapter
1st VP, National Federation of the Blind-CT Affiliate
Vice-Chair, Stamford Committee on Accessibility