[CT-NFB] Attention all: Guest presenter for NFB Southern Chapter meeting 5/9/2020

mdiggs2 at peoplepc.com mdiggs2 at peoplepc.com
Wed May 6 17:59:09 UTC 2020

You’re welcome, my pleasure!

From: CT-NFB <ct-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Maryanne Melley via CT-NFB
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 1:27 PM
To: NFB of Connecticut Mailing List <ct-nfb at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Maryanne Melley <mvcmelley at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CT-NFB] Attention all: Guest presenter for NFB Southern Chapter meeting 5/9/2020

Thank you for letting us know Marchele. She sounds very interesting.

Maryanne Melley

President

National Federation of

the Blind of Connecticut

“Live the life you want”

On May 6, 2020, at 1:19 PM, Marchele Davis via CT-NFB <ct-nfb at nfbnet.org <mailto:ct-nfb at nfbnet.org> > wrote:

Greetings NFB of CT,

I, Marchele Davis, am delighted and happy to announce that the NFB of CT’s Southern Chapter meeting will have a guest presenter. She will be with us at 2pm on May 9th 2020. Her name is Marsha Drenth. She is a rehab technologist and social worker. In addition, she is a member of the NFB of Pennsylvania. You don’t want to miss this. You may join us via telephone conference. The number is: 605-313-4834 access code: 433-706 followed by the pound sign. Come and be informed of some basic iPhone tips and treated with an app or two. I am sure that you may benefit with Marsha’s useful and insightful information! On behalf of the NFB Southern Chapter, we look forward to your company.

Warmly,

Marchele Davis

NFB of CT’s Southern Chapter

President