[CT-NFB] Don't miss out! Today in fact!

mdiggs2 at peoplepc.com mdiggs2 at peoplepc.com
Sat May 9 13:18:38 UTC 2020

Good morning NFB of CT,

This is a friendly reminder that the NFB of CT's Southern Chapter meeting
will have a guest presenter. She will be with us at today at 2pm. Her name
is Marsha Drenth. She is a rehab technologist and social worker. In
addition, she is a member of the NFB of Pennsylvania. You don't want to miss
this. You may join us via telephone conference. The number is: 605-313-4834
access code: 433-706 followed by the pound sign. Come and be informed of
some basic iPhone tips and treated with an app or two. I am sure that you
may benefit with Marsha's useful and insightful information! On behalf of
the NFB Southern Chapter, we look forward to your company.

Warmly,

Marchele Davis

NFB of CT's Southern Chapter

President