[CT-NFB] Voiceover and the rotor

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 20:54:57 UTC 2020

Hello federation friends,
For those of you who wish to brush up on your voiceover gestures and also how to use the rotor, the following may be some information you would like to hang onto. I thought I would share with you two tips I received today when on the phone with Apple  accessibility.

The first is to access VoiceOver practice, you do a four finger double tap.

   The following sentence is a link that will bring you to everything you need to know to practice the rotor.
 The sentence/link is at the very end of this email.
Thanks for contacting us.

About the VoiceOver rotor on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Sent from my iPhone
Deborah J. Reed
“Live the life you want, blindness is not what hold you back.” National Federation Of The Blind