[CT-NFB] Beth Rival

Honorata Kazmierczak honorata1120 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 08:01:24 UTC 2020

Greetings All,

I’m saddened  by this link of emails written by you with knowledge of third
hand information.

As one of two witnesses during a swarm statement, Phil reported all
information as presented.
Maryann reportedly took a first hand statement, as apparently a sworn in
one by a justice of the peace is not valid within affiliates jurisdiction.
Any further assumptions and speculations should be directed to Maryann.

Honorata

--
Honorata V Kazmierczak
NFBsouthwestCT at gmail.com Board Member