[CT-NFB] Fwd: Action Alert! Legislative Sign On & CMS Public Comment please distribute

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Fri May 15 14:44:47 UTC 2020

Thanks Jim. Beth

From: CT-NFB [mailto:ct-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Mary Silverberg via CT-NFB
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2020 8:27 AM
To: NFB of Connecticut Mailing List <ct-nfb at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Mary Silverberg <marysilverfox at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CT-NFB] Fwd: Action Alert! Legislative Sign On & CMS Public Comment please distribute

Thank you Jim.

Mary

On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 8:21 AM Jim McCollum via CT-NFB <ct-nfb at nfbnet.org <mailto:ct-nfb at nfbnet.org> > wrote:

Justin, Mary and all,

John Pare informed me that he anticipated the Federation will support this bill, but he needs to review it further to be sure there is nothing in it that will be a problem for us. So we do not yet have an official position.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Jim McCollum

860-581-0430

j.mccollum64 at comcast.net <mailto:j.mccollum64 at comcast.net>