[CT-NFB] Voiceover and the rotor

Esther elevegnale at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 16 02:37:46 UTC 2020

I have been using an iPhone since about 2012. I had first gotten an iPod touch because I wasn't sure how quickly I would learn the touchscreen. I had trouble with a touchscreen device way before this and it was very difficult. However the iPhone I found was so much easier. I'm hooked! I also like the rotor. You turned the rotor with your thumb and index finger or whatever is comfortable for you. If any of you have difficulty I would be glad to help. Thanks. Esther

Sent From Esther's Amazing and Awesome iPhone 7+