[CT-NFB] Creative Writing Group - Join The Wordsmiths Today!

Brianna Rigsbee bri.rigsbee96 at gmail.com
Wed May 20 12:30:13 UTC 2020

Good morning, everyone!

I would like to invite you all to join the Wordsmiths, a creative writing
group I am starting. This group will focus primarily on fiction, things
like poetry, short stories, anything. The choice is yours.

I am providing a link to the form to sign up to participate. If you're
interested, please fill it out. You can reach out to me if you have anymore
questions.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeVNfCznaklktAora55uRQU1M5o8BmRFydgaxdmJfOp4gZuNQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Best regards,
Bri
--
Brianna Rigsbee
First Vice President | Connecticut Association of Blind Students, A proud
bri.rigsbee96 at gmail.com
(203) 751-0199
http://www.nfbct.org/ct-chapters/connecticut-association-of-blind-students
“Live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.”