[CT-NFB] Phillip Magalnick and Honorata Kaźmierczak & Their Guide Dogs…The Cooking Without Looking TV Show Podcast…Changing the Way We See Blindness

Phillip Magalnick philmag at optonline.net
Fri Oct 2 01:03:33 UTC 2020

Federation family,
This morning, Honorata and I were the featured guests on the Cooking without Looking Podcast. President Riccobono recently appeared on an episode of this as well, which also is a television show on PBS.
We tell of our story, our passions, our guide dogs, and hope to entertain and  inspire!

Hope everybody is staying healthy and well!
https://cookingwithoutlooking.podbean.com/e/phillip-magalnick-and-honorata-kazmierczak-their-guide-dogsthe-cooking-without-looking-tv-show-podcastchanging-the-way-we-see-blindness/

Respectfully,
P.A. Magalnick,JP
203-912-5783
Justice of the Peace, CT
President, National Federation of the Blind-SWCT Chapter
1st VP, National Federation of the Blind-CT Affiliate
Vice-Chair, Stamford Committee on Accessibility