[CT-NFB] Updated News Concerning Absentee voting

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Oct 13 18:32:49 UTC 2020

I Just to fill in ..

I had spoken to one of the  today and he took my request to the Town's Clerk
office to hopefully get a reply back to me.

He came back and told me they would except my unsigned application, but they
would mail me the ballot.  I had told them I wanted it sent via email.  He
told me he could not do that.

I told him I had marked the request and filled in everything except my
signature.  He told me it didn't say that on the application.  So hhe
printed out what I sent to him and after reading it.  He told me he would
need to speak to the Town Clerk again.  The fact is the applications in the
Town does not have that qadditional area stating the fact of reading print
and checking the box to have them email the ballot.  They told me they
needed to contact someone in the Secretary of State Office to verify this
and request they get the newer forms out to them.

They said they would get back to mewithin the next two days or the ballot
would be sent to me via email.

The people I spoke to in the Town was very nice and just wanted to get the
facts so they would know how to handle this in the future.Registrar

Joyce Kane