[CT-NFB] about Absentee Voting via Email Ballot

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Fri Oct 16 00:57:05 UTC 2020

Greetings everyone:

The SOS has started to send out email ballots to those who requested them.
I would like to get your reports about how accessible the ballots were for
you.  Two folks have emailed me thus far.  One was able to use it to some
degree with Zoomtext.  The other couldn't use it at all with JAWS.  Please
send me reports at:

slabarre at labarrelaw.com <mailto:slabarre at labarrelaw.com>

It is not too late to request an email ballot.  Use the attached form and
send it to your town clerk.  I also want to receive reports from those who
requested an email ballot and have not gotten one.

Thanks,

Scott

P.S.  Happy White Cane Day!!