[CT-NFB] Today’s Question of the Day

Hamit Campos hamitcampos at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 01:29:13 UTC 2020

Hmmmm I don't know on the what does being blind mean to you front. Other
then meh my eyes are shut off. Oh well. Other then that though all is
good. But for the list of cool things blind people can't do. But that's
another message for another time. As to the cain. It means awairness. It
means keeping track of where I am. Because it touches things see so I
know where they are and as long as 1 kind of knows the place that
awairness can help you get around somewhat quickly. Ah but see that's
the catch. You need to know what should be ware first.