[CT-NFB] CTABS Fundraiser

lfs40 at optonline.net lfs40 at optonline.net
Tue Oct 20 01:32:29 UTC 2020

What sizes are there?

Len Schlenk

From: CT-NFB <ct-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Brianna Rigsbee via CT-NFB
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 7:39 PM
To: ct-nfb at nfbnet.org
Cc: Brianna Rigsbee <bri.rigsbee96 at gmail.com>; Isabel M. Rosario <rosarioi4 at southernct.edu>
Subject: [CT-NFB] CTABS Fundraiser

Hey Federation fam!

I hope y’all are doing well. I just wanted to share with everyone that the Connecticut Association of blind Students is raising money by selling T-shirts/hoodies.  The description of Shirt/hoodies will be below, along with the link to purchase.

Front of hoodie/t-shirt: at the center is The logo of The National Federation of The Blind of Connecticut — live the life you want. Back of hoodie/t-shirt: black text: “It’s not about what we see, It’s about what we do!” Underneath says: Connecticut Association of blind students.

Shirts are $25, and they come in gray, white, and 2 shades of blue. Hoodies are $37, and they’re only available in gray.

Here is the link to make purchases: https://www.bonfire.com/connecticut-association-of-blind-students/

Best,

Bri

Brianna Rigsbee

Executive Editor | The Federationist in Connecticut

editor.fedct at gmail.com <mailto:editor.fedct at gmail.com>

First Vice President | Connecticut Association of Blind Students, A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut

 <http://www.nfbct.org/ct-chapters/connecticut-association-of-blind-students> http://www.nfbct.org/ct-chapters/connecticut-association-of-blind-students

bri.rigsbee96 at gmail.com <mailto:bri.rigsbee96 at gmail.com>

(203) 751-0199

"You can't fly unless you let yourself fall."

"You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back."