[CT-NFB] Television Interview

Honorata Kazmierczak honorata1120 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 14:00:49 UTC 2020

Hello federation us,

It is indeed a great moment and achievement in our strive for equal rights
and opportunities.
I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to our
national president Mark Riccobono, who spearheaded accessible absentee
voting in our state back in 2019.
 I would also like to publicly acknowledge and extend my gratitude for hard
work on this project, while Maryann was hard at work battling cancer , to
Mary Silvererberg, Nathaniel wales, Phil Magalnick, Jim McConnell, and many
others call put in hours of their time and effort to work with our state
representatives, congressman, and senators. It has been in deed a team
effort that resulted in this accomplishment of taking down yet another
barrier that our blind community has been facing too long.

We are stronger together!
Honorata

--
Honorata V Kazmierczak