[CT-NFB] What to do

Mary Silverberg marysilverfox at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 17:55:43 UTC 2020

Joyce & All,
Your registrar of voters or your Town clerk sent your ballot request to the
Secretary of State's office.
That office then sends you your ballot by email.  Keep your inner and outer
envelopes to mail in your ballot.
Email or call your Town clerk again if you have not yet received your
ballot.
Best,
Mary Silverberg