[CT-NFB] QUOTE

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Sun Oct 25 17:35:31 UTC 2020

Nice quote!

I am also starting to think about Matthew McConaughey’s concept of eliminating who you are not in order to make room for who you want to be.

If I find myself to be involved with a community group, for example, whose members really show me that the things they want do not align with who I am, I have to get out of that operation and put my time into other things that match up with who I am.

I’m proud to have been a Federationist since 2008, all the way back when Al DeLucia was our affiliate president.

Aloha,

Justin

Justin Mark Hideaki Salisbury
he/him/his

Phone: 808.797.8606
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-salisbury
ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Justin_Salisbury

“Once social change begins, it cannot be reversed. You cannot un-educate the person who has learned to read. You cannot humiliate the person who feels pride. You cannot oppress the people who are not afraid anymore.”

Cesar Chavez