[CT-NFB] Treasurer Board Position

Honorata Kazmierczak honorata1120 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 20:00:19 UTC 2020

Thank you Debbie for your response. I have no doubt the elections will
follow democratic process and do understand the nominees could be made from
the floor. My concern is the presidential nominees for the board positions
that are opened. How diverse are they? And why only a handful of people Who
the nominees are? Why are we not privileged to have this information when
it became available?

On Sun, Oct 25, 2020 at 2:33 PM Elizabeth Rival via CT-NFB <
ct-nfb at nfbnet.org> wrote:
Sincerely, Sincerely,

Honorata