[CT-NFB] Treasurer Board Position

mvcmelley at gmail.com mvcmelley at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 23:30:11 UTC 2020

Dear Members,

I am growing tired of these personal attacks on my character. Phil Magalnick is entitled to his own opinions but he is not supposed to be sending negative messages of this kind on our list serve. The new guidelines for this were jus set by Nathanael Wales and Shonda Rosetta. I could put here what he said at the latest open board meeting, but I won’t. We all need to start working together in this affiliate.

Best Regards,

Maryanne Melley

President

“Live the Life You Want”