[CT-NFB] Meet the Blind

Marchele mdiggs2 at peoplepc.com
Wed Oct 28 23:01:00 UTC 2020

Dear President Marianne:

On behalf of the southern chapter, we appreciate you sharing our meat the blind month discussion! Furthermore, we were delighted to have you and others outside the chapter in our presence! It appeared as though our guests were very enlightened, educated and informed to our Blind experience! Again thank you for all that you do with your support, guidance and leader ship!

Sincerely
Marchele Davis acting secretary/Southern chapter president
National Federation the Blind of CT affiliate:
203–3 14–5298

Sent from my iPhone