[CT-NFB] Thursday Question

Brianna Rigsbee bri.rigsbee96 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 15:16:21 UTC 2020

Hey everyone,

It’s Thursday, so its time for another thought-provoking question! How many state conventions have you attended, and what is your favorite part? If this year will be the first time you attend, what are you looking forward to most?

I’ve attended at least three state conventions so far. With everything going virtual this year, it’ll be a little bit different, but my favorite part is getting to meet new people and seeing old friends. I really love to make connections. I also love hearing from the national reps.

Can’t wait to hear your answers!

Best,
Bri

Brianna Rigsbee
Executive Editor | The Federationist in Connecticut
editor.fedct at gmail.com
First Vice President | Connecticut Association of Blind Students, A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut
http://www.nfbct.org/ct-chapters/connecticut-association-of-blind-students
bri.rigsbee96 at gmail.com
(203) 751-0199
"You can't fly unless you let yourself fall."
"You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back."