[CT-NFB] Lyft Coupons

mvcmelley at gmail.com mvcmelley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 19:54:52 UTC 2020

Dear Federation Family,

If anyone needs a ride to the poles between now and Tuesday and has no
transportation the National office has once again obtained coupons from LYFT
to make the ride less expensive. Here is the code you need to activate the
coupon. Please share this with anyone you know who may not be on this list
serve. I will be putting this information on our Facebook page as well.

Thanks to @NFB_Voice's partnership with @Lyft our community will have access
to free or discounted transportation to get to the polls between now and
Election Day. To get up to $20 ride credit use promo code NFBVOTE2020
#LyftUp.

Best Regards,

Maryanne Melley

President