[CT-NFB] Request to Stop Posting to - RE: BeLL-elebration

Nathanael T. Wales ntwales at omsoft.com
Fri Oct 30 22:44:53 UTC 2020

All,

Because this thread continues to escalate, I am going to request that anyone, other than perhaps the affiliate president, submit any concerns about this thread to me and/or Shonda off of this listserve as listserve co-moderators.  Per our Expectations of Conduct adopted by the affiliate board and posted to this listserve, concerns are to be submitted to us, regardless of which office you may hold in the Federation (except perhaps the affiliate president, our National president, or the National president’s representative).  I have proactively blind carbon copied our National representative to protect the privacy of her personal e-mail address.

Nathanael T. Wales, Listserve Co-Moderator

NFB of Connecticut

Live the Life You Want