[CT-NFB] Today’s Question

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Sep 4 19:38:48 UTC 2020

Times have changed and what was done in times past and what we do today can be related to by all.

In the past we had a swimming pool to enjoy with my children and then later by myself and over my son’s house with my granddaughters.

Now I enjoy sitting on my outside deck listening to a good book or music and working on a craft.

I use to like taking a walk in my neighborhood  with my guide dog, but now since my guide dog and my husband has passed I don’t get out much, but I do enjoy being out on the deck with my pet Lab, Mara.  We need to  enjoy just living day to day  with our memories of what use to be and the joys of the sun of the summer  past, present and the future.

Joyce Kane