[CT-NFB] Today’s Question

jobo15 at cox.net jobo15 at cox.net
Fri Sep 4 13:23:20 UTC 2020

Wow! I wish I could be as active as all of you. I’ve never been in a kayak or canoe. We did just get a tandem bike and am waiting for hubby to have time.
I just found a new favorite activity...I play ocean sounds on the Amazon Echo and music on my phone while doing my pilates on the deck. Sometimes it seems like I am actually at the beach!
Enjoy the weekend all. I love hearing everyone’s answers to these questions. Thanks for sharing.
Regards,
Joanna