[CT-NFB] Registration for State Convention

mvcmelley at gmail.com mvcmelley at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 15:53:15 UTC 2020

Dear Federation Family,

The time to register for our state convention is now! You don't want to miss
this years virtual convention. Enjoy all the action from the comfort of your
own home. Maybe some friends or family members could get together with you
for the event. Registrations are due by October 2nd. There is a link to the
Google registration form on our website and attached to this message is a
word document registration form.

Don't forget to enter to win a free convention weekend for 2021. For $20.00
you could be the winner! There is no limit to how many times you enter. Also
for the creative members or anyone that just wants to have fun there will be
a pumpkin contest. Decorate, paint, or carve a pumpkin and describe it for
your affiliate friends. Please make the recording description no long than
one minute. That way we can hear them all. There will be prizes for 1st, 2nd
and third place.

Let's make this the best convention ever!

Best Regards,

Maryanne Melley

President

"Live the Life You Want"