[CT-NFB] Using PayPal to pay my dues

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Thu Apr 1 16:48:28 UTC 2021

Edward:

You are being disruptive on this list. I move to banish you from the organization!

April Fools!

Justin

Justin Mark Hideaki Salisbury
he/him/his

Phone: 808.797.8606
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-salisbury
ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Justin_Salisbury

"Once social change begins, it cannot be reversed. You cannot un-educate the person who has learned to read. You cannot humiliate the person who feels pride. You cannot oppress the people who are not afraid anymore."

Cesar Chavez