[CT-NFB] Fwd: Please Join Us

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 17:03:06 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,
A zoom meeting with the vice president of Accessibility with Comcast is coming up on Tuesday, May 11 at 7 PM. New horizons Village is hosting this event. As you will see by the below forwarded email, registration is required. This may be a chance for you to ask questions regarding accessibility features on the Comcast cable system.

Deborah J. Reed
Central Chapter President
NFB of CT
Deb.reed57 at gmail.com
860-378-5370
“Live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.” National Federation Of The Blind

Begin forwarded message: