[CT-NFB] Reminder, Washington Seminar Preparation

JIM MCCOLLUM j.mccollum64 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 18 14:27:01 UTC 2021

Hello, all.
Just a reminder that we are meeting at 8:00 tonight via Zoom to go over material for Washington Seminar. It is geared for those who are participating in the seminar this year, but all are welcome to join us. It's a wonderful opportunity to get a first-hand look at one of the Federation's most important events. I posted the Zoom invitation to the list serve a few days ago, but if anyone is interested but does not have the Zoom information, let me know and I'll send it to you.
Thanks for the work you all do to build the Federation.

Jim Y. McCollum
Board Member and Legislative Coordinator
j.mccollum64 at comcast.net mailto:j.mccollum64 at comcast.net