[CT-NFB] Reminder, Washington Seminar Preparation

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Mon Jan 18 16:05:46 UTC 2021

Hey, sure, what do you need.? Beth

From: CT-NFB [mailto:ct-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of JIM MCCOLLUM via CT-NFB
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2021 9:27 AM
To: NFB of CT List <ct-nfb at nfbnet.org>
Cc: JIM MCCOLLUM <j.mccollum64 at comcast.net>
Subject: [CT-NFB] Reminder, Washington Seminar Preparation

Hello, all.

Just a reminder that we are meeting at 8:00 tonight via Zoom to go over material for Washington Seminar. It is geared for those who are participating in the seminar this year, but all are welcome to join us. It's a wonderful opportunity to get a first-hand look at one of the Federation's most important events. I posted the Zoom invitation to the list serve a few days ago, but if anyone is interested but does not have the Zoom information, let me know and I'll send it to you.

Thanks for the work you all do to build the Federation.

Jim Y. McCollum

Board Member and Legislative Coordinator

j.mccollum64 at comcast.net <mailto:j.mccollum64 at comcast.net>