[CT-NFB] Emails from Maryanne

maryanne.melley at gmail.com maryanne.melley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 16:30:35 UTC 2021

Dear Federation Family,

If you receive any emails from me that are not from
maryanne.melley at gmail.com <mailto:maryanne.melley at gmail.com>   and do not
have my regular signature, please DO NOT open them. Delete them immediately.
It is a hacker trying to get into your computer. The only email you should
open is from my new account signed Maryanne Melley, President, National
Federation of the Blind of Connecticut, 860-212-5549,
maryanne.melley at gmail.com <mailto:maryanne.melley at gmail.com>  , "Live the
Life You Want; Blindness is Not What Holds You Back".

Thank you,

Maryanne Melley

President

maryanne.melley at gmail.com

"Live the Life You Want; Blindness is Not What Holds You Back"