[CT-NFB] iPad Pro third generation

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 18:07:10 UTC 2021

I absolutely agree with you Nathanael. With already proven safety of electronic returns for absentee ballots, it just seems as though, some elected officials are choosing to stand against a change that would bring independence and privacy to so many when it comes to our elections. The work continues.

Sincerely,
 Deb Reed
Central CT Chapter President
National Federation Of The Blind