[CT-NFB] NFB-CT Birdies for Charity

Mary Silverberg marysilverfox at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 21:47:04 UTC 2021

  Greetings Everyone,
Rockin' Robin sings  in the  treetops all day long when you donate to
NFB-CT.

Welcome to our weekly  "CHIRP"  for the Travelers Championship Golf
Tournament and our NFB Birdies for Charity.  Whether you follow  the
Tournament  in person at the TPC River Highlands in Cromwell or virtually
on your screen or you don't follow golf at all,  you can still support the
work of NFB-CT.    Webster Bank will add 15% to every donation made!  Just
click on the link  Birdies for Charity
<https://partnerhq.com/public/events/2021-travelers-championship-birdies-for-charity/organization_partnerships/1591>

          then click on  "Donate".

Please share with your friends and family on social media too!
For those who have already donated, THANK YOU!

Thank you,
Mary Silverberg
Joe Kolczynski