[CT-NFB] NFB Southern & Shoreline Chapters Social Outing.

mdiggs2 at peoplepc.com mdiggs2 at peoplepc.com
Wed Jun 9 20:01:16 UTC 2021

Hello NFB Federation family,

I hope this email is serving you all well. In addition, I hope the heat is
not too uncomfortable for you. With that being said, as far as I know, this
coming Saturday, June 12th is supposed to be much cooler. Therefore, the
Southern and Shoreline Chapters are inviting you to come and join us for our
combined social outing. We will assemble OUTSIDE from 12-3pm at the Fowler
Memorial Building. Location is 45 New Haven Avenue, Milford, CT. You are
welcomed to bring a folding chair, your lunch, good conversation, and a
laugh or two! Water and snacks will be provided. Furthermore, social
distancing will be practiced. Any questions, you're welcomed to either call
Marchele Davis, Southern Chapter President, (203) 314-5298 or Shonda
Rosetta, Shoreline President, (860) 951-6107.

Warmly,

Marchele Davis

Affiliate: Secretary/Southern Chapter President

National Federation of the Blind of CT.

(203) 314-5298