[CT-NFB] Access Technology Lab Sign-Up Still Open

Brianna Rigsbee bri.rigsbee96 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 14:33:48 UTC 2021

Good morning, Federationists,

I hope this email finds you all well and in good spirits. I just wanted to reach out to everyone to let y’all know that the Access Tech Lab I talked about a little bit ago is still open to new people. If anyone is interested in receiving virtual tech lessons, please fill out the form that will be linked below. You can also send an email to accesstechlab at gmail.com <mailto:accesstechlab at gmail.com> and someone will reach out to you.

Here’s the link to the access tech lab sign up form.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSciA81kwAC8SyteckYxdkpwkR-Cm96ds4aNynOLxLtWM_hw2Q/viewform?usp=sf_link <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSciA81kwAC8SyteckYxdkpwkR-Cm96ds4aNynOLxLtWM_hw2Q/viewform?usp=sf_link>

Best regards,
Bri
Brianna Rigsbee
Executive Editor | The Federationist in Connecticut
(203) 751-0199
bri.rigsbee96 at gmail.com
“You can’t fly unless you let yourself fall.”
“You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back."