[CT-NFB] My First Post. Cell/iPhones?

Brianna Rigsbee bri.rigsbee96 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 22:48:13 UTC 2021

Hi Jen,
Welcome back to the list. I have been totally blind since birth, too. I
currently use an iPhone 12 Mini, and I love it. If you have any specific
questions regarding VoiceOver, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me off
list using the info in my signature.
Best regards,
Bri

--
Brianna Rigsbee
Personal email: bri.rigsbee96 at gmail.com
Direct phone: (203) 751-0199
“You can’t fly unless you let yourself fall.”