[CT-NFB] My First Post. Cell/iPhones?

PRAMIT BHARGAVA pramit.vision at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 12:03:22 UTC 2021

Hi Gen,
I lost my eyesight at a very later stage in life and using phone with screen reader was very difficult for me. I founded an app in order to solve my own problem of using phone and with a hope that it’ll help others like me too.
I am currently using Pixel 4A and I’m really happy with that. It has stock android.
If in case you wish to go with Android, you’ll have an advantage of using Louie Voice Control. Hahaha just kidding.

--

Pramit,
Founder - Louie Voice Control <https://youtu.be/F0-y7087Kzg>