[CT-NFB] Second update regarding our banquet dinner at peppercorns Grill in Hartford

Edward Shaham personal.edward at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 15:36:14 UTC 2021

Hello everyone.
I apologize for the multiple updates. I received valuable feedback regarding the change in banquet start time from 6 PM to 7 PM. Some members felt by the time everyone received their food, it would be closer to 8 PM before we can eat. Therefore, after discussions with our affiliate president, we decided to move the banquet start time to 6:30 PM. Again, I apologize for the change in time. We are in uncharted territory, so a little ambiguity is expected. I would like to thank everyone for their patience and support thus far.
I am looking forward to seeing my fellow members July 10 at 6:30 PM at peppercorns grill.
Warmly.
Edward