[CT-NFB] limited transportation

Esther Levegnale elevegnale at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 10 15:07:41 UTC 2021

hi, Eileen, even though I am not directly responding to your message, I just want to tell you I remember you, and wondering how you were doing. I hope you are well. I'm doing just great. Chugging along as usual. This pandemic is really something else, isn't it? Esther

Sent From Esther's Amazing and Awesome iPhone 7+!