[CT-NFB] At Large Chapter Monthly Meeting

James Cronin jcronin442 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 15:44:52 UTC 2021

Dear Family,

The At Large Chapter of CT-NFB, is extending a warm invitation to
members and their  family and friends to join us this Wednesday,
November 17, 2021 at 07:30PM Eastern. Our special guest, Andrew Norton
- Legislative Director of BESB will share his experience and council
regarding his many years with the department. He will take questions
after his talk.

The meeting will be via Conference Call, and that number is: 425  436  6349.
The access code is: 223  2614.

We look forward to having you on the call. Untill then, stay well and stay safe.

Respectfully,

Jim Cronin / President

At Large Chapter, CT-NFB

phone: 203- 762- 6255