[CT-NFB] Fundraiser for NFB

Rebecca Ireland rmirdi at aol.com
Thu Nov 18 19:43:09 UTC 2021

Hello,

   My husband Rich celebrated his birthday on Oct. 31st. He received a
message from Facebook offering him a free fundraiser for his favorite
charity for his birthday. Rich took them up on it and selected the NFB
of CT. He invited all followers to donate over next 11 days after his
birthday. We are glad to report that Rich raised $335 for our affiliate.
If you are on Facebook maybe you can do the same.

Sincerely,

Becky Ireland

   rmirdi at aol.co

Cell: 860-384-8451

"When we impressed with what a non-human animal does its simply because
we underestimated its intelligence."- Niel deGrass Tyson