[CT-NFB] Happy Thanksgiving!

Nathanael T. Wales ntwales at omsoft.com
Thu Nov 25 17:16:36 UTC 2021

Deb, Hamit, and All:

Indeed, a happy Thanksgiving to everyone.  I am thankful for so many things—God’s blessings, family, and all—and I am thankful to each of you and how we as members of the National Federation of the Blind change the lives of blind people throughout the state, nation, and world.

Have an awesome day,

Nathanael