[CT-NFB] State Board Meeting

veronicalalston at gmail.com veronicalalston at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 03:27:04 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

As you all know this Saturday is our state board meeting which will begin
promptly at 11:00am.

The Southern Chapter is requesting that all attendees please wear a mask
whether vaccinated or not. There will be extra masks available if needed.

We will also have hand sanitizer and Covid home testing kits for anyone who
is interested. Our kitchen volunteers will be wearing masks and gloves while
preparing and serving lunch.

The chapter is asking for a $7 contribution per meal.

The address is 45 New Haven Ave, Milford Ct 06460 (Fowler Memorial Building)

We will be using the back entrance.

Thank you all for your cooperation and consideration in making our State
Board Meeting a safe place.

See you all on Saturday!

Best Regards,

Veronica Alston

NFB Southern Chapter Secretary and Affiliate Board Member