[CT-NFB] Jaqueline Billey

llee at nfbct.org llee at nfbct.org
Tue Apr 19 20:14:34 UTC 2022

Maryanne,

The only person that I know that kept in touch with her was Carolyn Dodd. I
believe they talked on the phone quite often. As far as people who were in
the affiliate when she was in CT, there was Carol Lemieux and Joyce
Liebowitz Sturm (Shirley Lebowitz's daughter). As far as others who are not
in the affiliate, there is Rick Fox (who lived in CT then), Mike Gosse (if
anyone knows how to get ahold of him), and her daughters. She was extremely
close to them and would probably know of her activities best. I'd love to
mention Ruth Sager, but Jackie's daughters told me that she passed away 2
days before Jackie. If you need any contact information, I have numbers for
everyone but Mike.

Lucia