[CT-NFB] CTABS Open House: Wednesday, April 27 at 7 PM

Rosario, Isabel M. rosarioi4 at southernct.edu
Thu Apr 21 16:55:31 UTC 2022

Hello all,
I hope everyone is doing well.
The Connecticut Association of blind students is holding a virtual open house on Wednesday, April 27 at 7 PM. If you are a student, or know of a student that is interested in joining our division but want to learn more about who we are and what we do, this is the perfect opportunity to do so! We hope you will stop by to meet the board and ask any questions you may have!
We encourage anyone that knows of any students that may be interested to please pass along the attached flyer containing the virtual open house information.

Best regards,
Isabel Rosario
Co-chair|NABS Fundraising Committee
President| Connecticut Association of Blind Students
Secretary| Connecticut Association of Guide Dog Users
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut
www.nfbct.org<http://www.nfbct.org>
rosarioi4 at southernct.edu