[CT-NFB] The BIRDIES are Flying Again and We Have Something to Crow About!

Mary Silverberg marysilverfox at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 00:10:46 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,
Happy Spring!   The Birdies are flying high again  and they are raising
more money for NFB-CT.
Who are the Birdies and what do they do?   Every year, the Travelers
Championship Golf Tournament takes place at the TPC River Highlands in
Cromwell during the month of June.   This year it will be from June 20th to
the 26th.

This year, Enterprise will be joining Webster Bank as the leading Sponsors
for the tournament.  They will add 15% to every donation made.   You can
turn $25 into $28.75, $50 into $57.50 or $100 into $115.   The best part is
that ALL of it goes directly to NFB-CT!    Just click on the link Birdies
for Charity
<https://partnerhq.com/public/events/2022-travelers-championship-birdies-for-charity/organization_partnerships/2395>
and donate! It's that easy!

Spread the word and share the link with your friends and family  on
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter...your favorite  social media  and let them
know how NFB has helped you!   You can also donate through the NFB -CT
website.  Look for our weekly "CHIRP"  to learn more.

Thank You,
Mary & Joe