[CT-NFB] Fwd: [Chapter-Presidents] Reminder: Open House Calls

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 13:48:25 UTC 2022

NFB of CT friends and family,
Please see the below information on open house calls being offered and pass the information along to people and groups who could benefit along with social media as I am not on any social media sites. This would be a great way to reach the blind in our state who would like to know more about our movement. Thank you very much!

Deborah J. Reed
Central Chapter President
NFB of CT
Deb.reed57 at gmail.com
860-378-5370
“Live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.” National Federation Of The Blind

Begin forwarded message: