[CT-NFB] Season's Greetings!

Esther Levegnale elevegnale at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 25 17:07:58 UTC 2022

hi, Mary, I also wish you and Joe a wonderful holiday season. I will be celebrating Christmas today at a cousins house. Last night I went out with other cousins to a nice restaurant in Oakville Connecticut and had lots of fun! Take care and God bless. Esther

Sent From Esther's Amazing and Awesome iPhone 13 Pro Max!