[CT-NFB] Federationist Issue: 2022 Edition

Brianna Rigsbee bri.rigsbee96 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 14:45:50 UTC 2022

Hello, affiliate friends!
I hope that, despite the freezing cold weather, everyone is having a nice holiday season. It’s been crazy busy for me. Working in retail during this time of year is not for the weak, as I have recently discover. Haha!

Due to the craziness that I’m sure you are all experiencing at the moment, I thought it might be a good idea to have this Federationist  issue be a free-flowing one. If you have something on your mind that you would like to share with your Federation family, please feel free to submit an article about it. Maybe you’re doing something unique or interesting for the holiday. Maybe you’re excited about the upcoming Washington Seminar and you want to write about your first experience. Or, maybe you just want to write a piece about what you got into over the summer. Whatever you choose to include in this next issue of the Federationist is fine. Articles should be submitted no later than 5PM on Friday, January 13th. Please be sure to send all submissions to me at editor.fedct at gmail.com.

I can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Best regards,
Bri

Brianna Rigsbee
She/her/hers
Executive Editor | The Federationist in Connecticut
Federationist Email: editor.fedct at gmail.com
Personal email: bri.rigsbee96 at gmail.com
Direct phone: (203) 751-0199
“You can’t fly unless you let yourself fall.”